The old Italian Mafia Don, The Godfather is dying so he called his
grandson to his bed.

"Grandson I wanna you listen to me. I wanna for you to take my Chrome
plated 38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa I really don't like guns, how about you leaving me your
Rolex watch instead."
"You listen to me, some day you gonna be running the business, you
gonna have a beautiful wife, lots of money, a big home and maybe a
couple of bambino. Some day your gonna come home and maybe find your
wife in bed with another man.. What you gonna do then? Point to
your watch and say TIMESUP?"

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments

  1. ZOPO ZP990  

    August 14, 2013 at 1:27 PM

    zopo zp990 with a 1.5GHz frequency MTK MT6589T main quad-core processor, 6.0-inch IPS screen resolution is the highest level of current smartphone 1920 * 1080 Full HD resolution, and joined the Corning Gorilla Glass, strengthen scratch the screen surface wear.

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner