The sky was dark
the moon was high
all alone just her and I

Her hair so soft
her eyes so blue
I knew just what she wanted to do

Her skin so soft
her legs so fine
I ran my fingers down her spine

I didn't know how
but I tried my best
to place my hand on her breast

I remember my fear
my fast beating heart
but slowly she spread her legs apart

And when she did
I felt no shame
as all at once the white stuff came

At last it was finished
it's all over now,
my first time... milking a cow.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    July 7, 2008 at 7:51 PM

    What a wonderful poem. It has a lot of suspense.
    ____________Kevin
    digitalinfosys

  2. Anonymous  

    July 23, 2008 at 3:29 PM

    Poems gives two meanings but end goes on real . Poem is really nice .
    ______________________
    shaan
    Digital

    Infosys

  3. Ramani  

    August 18, 2008 at 1:09 PM

    Hi,

    Your Blog is live now

    http://ramani2006.blogspot.com/

    My details

    Title:All Good Things
    URL:http://ramani2006.blogspot.com/

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner