After Failing in to Logistic and Organization LJ goes to his teacher and says...

LJ : Do you know any thing about this subject???..

Teacher : Yes I do other I wouldn't have been a Professor.

LJ : Very well then I will ask you some question if you give correct answer then I will accept my marks if you don't then you have to change my Grades to "A"..

Teacher accepts his deal and asks him to go ahead with questions...

LJ : What is legal but not logical.. what is Logical but not Legal... what is neither Logical nor Legal...

Teacher could not answer the question and gives him "A"... And ask him to give answers to the question....

LJ : Sir, You are 65 Year Old and married to 35 Year old lady which is Legal but Not Logical.. Your wife has 25 Year old Lover which is Logical but Not Legal... and you give your wife's Lover "A" who is suppose to Fail in the subject... Which is neither Logical nor Legal.... Have a Good Day Sir.....

Enjoy....

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner