U miss me, I miss U
U like me, I like U
U sms me, I sms U

U forget me, I KILL U...... B careful....




life is all about 3 things....winning,losing and sharing......
winning others heart,
losing bad things and
sharing happy moments...................




dreams give rise to
hope....
hope inspires
efforts....
effort result in
success....
so dreams are root of
success
let all your dreams come true
today,tommorow & forever




BAHUT CHAHA MAGAR UNHE BHULA NA SAKE,
KHAYALON ME KISI AUR KO LA NA SAKE,
UNHE DEKHKAR ANSU TOH PONCH LIYE,
MAGAR KISI AUR KO DEKHKAR MUKURA NA SAKE.............




d pleasure of being with u is pleasurable.....
Even when every one on earth forget u.........
Remember here is ONE who forget every one to remember uuuuuuuuu





Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I'm the one u can always depend on!




Life is 4 living, I live mine 4 U!
Luv is 4 giving, I give mine 2 U!
Dreams r 4 dreaming, mine r 4 U!
Heart is 4 beating & mine beats 4 U!




• Sharp is ur memory, sweet is ur name, deep in my heart u'll always remain. Earth wants water, flower wants dew, I want nothing but a smile from u.





Too many stars in the sky, too many tears that have left my eyes. Too many girls out in the blue, but they are nothing compared to you!




If u see some one without a smile, give him one of urns, coz u r among a few good people who can shine others lives by just walking with him a few miles

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner