A small kid wrote to Santa Clause,
"send me a brother".
santa wrote back,
"send me ur mother"





7 Angels come to me & asked for
the most
Inteligent
Smart
Nice
Sweet
Well Behaved
Well Groomed person
So i Gave them your address.
DEKHA

Kaisa oollu banaya unko





Girl : Mom, i m in love with a guy..
Mom shocked : How old is the boy & what is he doing
Girl : 3 month & kicking happily in my stomach..




Twinkle twinkle little star
Teri girl friend gayi bazar
Us ko mil gaya doosra pyar
Ab tu beth ker makhyan maaar




Yaar aaj ka din bada fuddu hai....
Fuddu se yaad aaya
Kaisa hai tu..!!





The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting.
The lion has come, the tiger has come,
the elephant has come,
the monkey has come..
But The meeting hasn’t started.
Guess why ?
Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS!





This cat,
is cat,
a cat,
good cat,
way cat,
to cat,
keep cat,
an cat,
idiot cat,
busy cat,
for cat,
20 cat,
seconds cat !…
Now read it without the word cat




The more I learn the more I get to know,
the more I know the more I forget,
the more I forget the less I know,
so why should I be learning??





Hello, this is GOD.
I make few bad creations but you are the worst monster I ever realised.
My apologies on behalf of the whole world.





Sweet candies are nice to eat …
Sweet words are easy to say …
but, sweet ppl are hard to find …
OH MY GOD! how did u find me?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner