---;<@
---;<@
---;<@
Roses xclusively for a nice person 'U' from a simple person 'ME'.
Keep the roses untill they dry...
Keep my friend ship untill i die....




U waited 9 months 2 c the world.
1yr to walk and 2 yrs to talk.
but
i really waited too many yrs to find a sweet friend lik u...





FRIENDSHIP MEANS...

I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh.. I laugh. U jump out of d window.. I look down n then.. I laugh again.. hahaha




Feeling is paiting,
never spoil it.
Face is book,
try 2read it.
Luv is precious,
b ready 2 sacrifice 4it,
& frnship is Mirror,
nevr break it.




Real frndship is wen u have had a huge fight wid ur frnd
but den u decide to put ur ego aside hold hands n say
kya time pass tha mazaa aaya




"The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."




"I don't remember how we happened to meet each other.
I don't remember who got along with whom first.
All I can remember is all of us together...always."




Pure frnd ship is
Bright like sun, deep lik ocean.
High like sky, strong like iron.
AHD
HOT LIKE ME AND SWEET LIK U...




Friend ship is all about three things..
-WINNING
-LOSSING
-SHARING
WINNING ur heart.
LOSSING my ego.
SHARING my joys and sorrows...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner