A Paki Soldier and a Indian Soldier was in the border and they hated each other. The Paki Soldier and Indian Soldier then stumbled upon a magical talking tree.

The tree said: "I will grant you 3 wishes a piece if you willstop fighting!"

So the Paki Soldier went first. "I wish all the Paki Soldiers in the forest are females."
And all the Paki Soldiers in the forest turned into females.

The Indian Soldier said: "I wish I had a helmet." Indian Soldier gets the helmet and
the Paki Soldier looks at him funny.

The Paki Soldier wishes: "I wish all the Paki Soldiers in the country are females." The
wish was granted.

The Indian Soldier says, "I wish I have a motorcycle." By this point the Paki Soldier
thinks the Indian Soldier is the stupidest thing he's ever seen.

The Indian Soldier could wish for money and have all the motorcycles in the world.

The Paki Soldier says: "I wish all the Paki Soldiers in the world are female." The wish
is granted.

When it's the Indian Soldier's turn to wish, he puts on his helmet, gets on his
motorcycle, and says: "I wish that Paki Soldier is gay."

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner