Marriage:
It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her master .





Pappu, while filling up a form: Dad, what should I write for mother
tongue.?
Santa: Very long!




This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number.We are truly sorry for the inconvenience




Last night, I wanted you, needed u so badly it hurt. I wanted to taste you, wanted you inside me so you could work your magic on me... but I couldn't find you...... you stupid asprin




I have a confession to make
ever since i met u its been hard for me to 4get u
every night i see u in my dreams
and find myself shouting
GHOST GHOST




Its INTERNATIONAL GOOD LOOKING DAY! send this to someone that you think is gorgeous, dont send it to me as I have had 100s already





Q: If a devil catches ur wifr, wat wud u do?
A: U can do nothin. If devil has committed a mistake let him face the consequences.





Twinkle twinkle little star,
you should know what you are,
and once you know what you are,
Mental hospital is not so far.




Newtons Law of Romance LOVE CAN NEITHER BE CREATED NOR BE DESTROYED, IT CAN ONLY BE CHANGED FROM ONE GIRL FRIEND TO ANOTHER





Girl: when we get married,
i want to share all your worries,
troubles and lighten your burden. boy:
it's very kind of you, darling,
but i don't have any worries or troubles.
girl: well that is because we aren't married yet

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner