c
i
o

ju
ch
if
ok

just
che
if my
oka

just
chec
if my s
okay

just
check
if my sw
okay!

just
checki
if my sweet
okay!

just
checking
if my sweet
FRIEND is okay!





LONGEST IS MOTHER'S LOVE, SHORTEST IS OTHER'S LOVE, SWEETEST IS LOVER'S LOVE BUT STRONGEST IS FRIEND'S LOVE
SO DONT DARE TO 4GET ME I'LL B UR FRND FOREVER




If I could pull down the rainbow, I'd write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like u





U r my best friend forever & always we're together too much but far not enough & if u die before I do ask God if heaven is got room for two




A true frnd is not like the rain which pours & goes away.
A true frnd is like the air .......
Sometimes silent but always around
YOU.......





Think excellent,
Think high,
Think big,
Think smart,
Think great,
Think cute
I know its too hard for you,
So here's a shortcut,
Just think about me,
As I am ur Friend.





If I can only touch the rainbow
I will write your name on top of it
To let the people know how COLOURFUL
My life is to have a friend like U




Life is an endless joyride with friends
Like U, who are really dear to heart.




Friendship is a blessing, that come to very few.
But I am indeed lucky..!




Why do we close our eyes when we PRAY,
when we CRY,
when we KISS……..
Because the most beautiful things in life r unseen
But those r only felt by the HEART…………

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner