Man : How old is your father?
Johnny : As old as me.
Man : How can that be?
Johnny : He became a father only when I was born.

Teacher : Correct the sentence, "A bull and a cow is
grazing in the
field"
Johnny : A cow and a bull is grazing in the field
Teacher : How?
Johnny : Ladies first.

Girl : Do you love me?
Johnny : Yes Dear.
Girl : Would you die ! for me?
Johnny : No, mine is undying love.

TEACHER: Why are you late?
JOHNY: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
JOHNY: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?
JOHNY: "HIJKLMNO"!!
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
JOHNY: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

TEACHER: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting
insects?
JOHNY: Don't bite any.

TEACHER: Johny, give me a sentence starting with "I".
JOHNY: I is...
TEACHER: No, Johny. Always say, "I am." < BR>> > L-JOHNY: All
right... "I am the ninth letter of the English alphabet."

Teacher: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
Johnny : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on
the sameday sametime."

Teacher: Johny, your composition on "My Dog" is
exactly the same as your brother's. Did u copy his?
Johnny: No, teacher, it's the same dog!

Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on
talking when people are no longer interested?
Johnny : A teacher

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner