Little Susie and Little Johnny were outside playing one day. They had to pee real bad so they went in the bushes. Little Johnny pulled down his pants and Little Susie said, "What's that?"

Johnny said, "I don't know, when I get home I will ask my dad." Susie pulled down her pants, and Johnny said, "What's that?" Susie said, "I don't know, when I get home I will ask my mom."

So Little Johnny went home, pulled down his pants, and said, "Dad, what's this?" The dad said, "Son, that's your fifty-seven dragster, and you can park it in any girl's garage you want."

Little Susie goes home, pulls down her pants and says, "Mom, what's this?" The mom says, "Well, that is your garage, and you mustn't let any boy park his fifty-seven dragster in it.

" Next day the Little Johnny and Little Susie were outside playing again. Once again, they had to pee really bad, so they went in the bushes.

Johnny pulls down his pants, and Susie said, "Did your dad tell you what yours was?"

And Johnny told her what the dad had And Susie told him what her mom had said. The Susie pulls down her pants, and Johnny says, "Did your mom tell you what yours was?"

said. All of the sudden, Johnny started screaming and crying, and Susie had blood in her mouth. Susie?s mom came running outside to find out what happened.

Little Susie replied, "Little Johnny tried to park his fifty-seven dragster in my garage, and I bit his back wheels off!"

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner