.+""+.
My




.+""+.
+
"+.LOVELY



.+""+.
+
"+.
"+FRIEND


.+""+.+""+.
+
"+.
"+.


.+""+.+""+.
+ GOOD +
"+ "+" +"
"+.+ nite...




,!'.
/ l'..
_/_.l.'_'.___
\,_,_,_,_,/_,_,_,
A boat
is
waiting
4u!
It
take's
u
into a


"DREAM=LAND"

have
Sweet
Sweeter
Sweetest dreams..
GUD NIGHT





Putting u
in a
Blood Test...

Testing...



Testing Over



RESULT: Sorry, u have no Blood.
u r only made of Honey. That's y u
r so SWEET..!
GUD NIGHT





;*;*().".()*;*;;*;
;*;*( o )*;*;*
*;*(,)**(,)*;*;*
;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;*;
A garden of
jasmine flowers
specially
delivered to you just to say good nite





My
Dear
Friend
I miss ur face...
I miss ur voice...
I miss ur smile...
I miss ur SMS..
¥ But ¥
I will never miss
You .$ GOOD NIGHT$





Welcome to "SWEET DREAMS AIRLINES" all passengers on bed get ready, the flight will be leaving soon for DREAMLAND. close Your Eyes. Take off..... GOODNIGHT






Bindas soneka, Achha sapna dekhneka, bhut se nahi darneka, boleto aina nahi dekhneka, aur chadar leke fultus so janeka, gud ka ni8! aur sweet wala dream.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner