Two men sitting in bar.
1st Man : I have a big family problem...

2nd man : You have family problem? Let me tell you mine,
I fell in love with a widow. I married to her. She came to live my home with her daughter from her ex-husband. My father fell in love with her daughter and married to her. So my father became my son-in-law, My daughter became my mother. My wife became my grand mother. The situation became worse when I had a son. My son is my mother's brother and my uncle as well. The situation became even worse when my father had a son. My father's son, i.e., my brother is now my grandson. AND I became my OWN Grandfather and MY OWN GRANDSON.

And you are telling that you have FAMILY PROBLEM????

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner