Lil Johnny was in Wal-Mart and got caught stealing a snicker’s bar. A local security guard caught him and asked 4 his name. Lil Johnny told the man "I’m the lil mutherfucker from across the street and I’ll kick ya ass from street 2 street." The security guard was very offended, so he called the police. A policeman asked him "son what is your name"? He said "if u don’t tell me, u wil be going to jail" Lil, Johnny answered by saying "I’m the lil mutherfucker from across tye street and I’ll kick ya ass from street 2 street." The officer transported Lil Johnny to the police station. They put him in jail overnight. A convict asked Lil Johnny what was his name? Lil Johnny replied by saying "I’m the lil mutherfucker from across the street and I’ll kick ya ass from street 2 street." Lil Johnny was killed and went 2 heaven. God asked the boy whats your name? Lil Johnny unaware of who this man was said "I’m the lil mutherfucker from across the street and I’ll kick ya ass from street 2 street." God sent the boy 2 hell. The devil asked him "son whats your name"? Lil Johnny said "I’m the lil mutherfucker from across the street and I’ll kick ya ass from street 2 street." Then the devil said " Well I’m the big red devil from down below, and I’ll burn ya ass from head 2 toe!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner