Li'l Johnny runs out to the backyard where his father is working, and asks
him: - "Daddy, what's S e x?".
"OK!" He thinks...this day was bound to
come,and I am not going to let my little boy learn about S e x from the
streets.

He sits him down, and tells him all about the birds and the bees. He tells
him about conception, s e x u a l I n t r a - c o u r s e, s p e r m s
and eggs.
He tells him about p u b e r t y, m e n s t r u a t I o n, e r e c t I o n s, w e t d r e a m s.

Then li'l johnny asks:- "Daddy, what is "A Couple?"

He carries on: a couple are the two people involved in s e x, but this
can be two males also, or two females which we call l e s b I a n s, and
goes on to describe oral s e x, group s e x, p o r n o g r a p h y, b o n d a g e
and rape, paedophilia, s e x toys, etc...

The father finally asks:- "So why did you want to know about "a couple"
and "S e x"?

"Oh, mummy said lunch will be ready in a couple of secs..."

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner