Third grade teacher always took roll call each
morning and had the pupils answer by reciting a short
poem.


The first kid sat in the first row was a
teacher's pet. He stood and said,

"My name is Dan, and
when I become a man,
I would like to go to Japan if I can,
and I think I can."

The next kid was a little girl who sat in the
middle of the room. She stood up and answered the
roll call by stating,

"My name is Suzy,
and when I become a lady I would like
to have a baby...if I can,
and I think I can."


The next on the list was Little Johnny,
sitting in the back of the room. He stood up and
said,

"My name is Johnny,
and I don't give a damm
about Japan,
but I would like to help Suzy in her plan
if I can
and I think I can

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner