little johny comes up to suzie and says tht i will give you $10 to mow this lawn. suzie takes the cash, mws the lawn and goes to her mom...
Suzie: mom mom lj gave me 10$ to mow the lawn
mom: where was lj standing when u were mowing?
suzie; behind me
mom: stupid girl he wanted to see ur panites. dont listen to him again

NEXT DAY

lj comes to suzie and tellz her to pick up the apples fallen under the tree and he would give her 20$
suzie picks em up takes the cash and goes to her mom saying: mom lj gave me 20 $ to pick up the apples.
mom: where was he standing?
suzie; behind me
mom: stupid girl he wanted to see ur panites. dont listen to him again

THE 3RD day:
lj throws some pen on the floor and asks suzie to pick em up for 30$. she picks them up goes to hermom and says: Suzie: mom mom lj gave me 30$ to pick up pens
mom: wher was hw standing
suzie; behind me
mom: stupid girl he wanted to see ur panites.
suzie: but mom i wasnt wearing nay panites this time!!!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner