A survey guy goes to this real tall building, he climbs up the stairs and goes to the first floor. His goal is to find out what people age group people like to do for pleasure.

So he goes to the first floor finds a teenager there, asks him the questions. He replies " I am 18 yrs old and I like to have a hot water bath with bubbles!!"

He's like okay....silly kiddo....goes on to the next floor....an older guy is there he replies " I am 29 years old and I like to have a hot water bath with bubbles!!"

So the survey guy keeps going up and he sees that as he's going further up, all residents are men and the age of people is increasing....he reaches the 2nd last floor to the top. A veryyy old man opens the door.....he asks him the question and old man replies " I am 75 years old and I like to have a hot water bath with bubbles....."

Now the survey guy is like totally preplexed, whole damn building wanted to take a hot water bath, whats wrong, he decides to go to the last floor

He knocks and waits....the door opens and there's a damn hot Blonde who greets him "Hi I am Bubbles "

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Recieve Jokes By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner